Thursday, March 26, 2009

I need law help about charge yahoo services with web hosting?

I%26#039;ve register the yahoo small business web hosting services twice first time in last year, the services can%26#039;t use in 2 month, the yahoo said that will help customer in 24 hours but in the 2 month the yahoo don%26#039;t help me to resolve the issue however I send many many mail to him and yahoo still charge me expense, so I cancle the service.....now I%26#039;ve meet the again, and Yahoo still don%26#039;t help me to resolve and don%26#039;t reply the mail to me............I know maybe Im in TAIWAN so the yahoo don%26#039;t fear me and don%26#039;t give me any help
I need law help about charge yahoo services with web hosting?
See its not like this...You are customer a you are the king...





Whatever the big company is, the are nothing without customers...so please do take actions...





But first you should check that there is any local office is there in Taiwan...so call them by phone any explain your problem... If they are able to solve your problem then its very good...





or els give instruction to your bank that please do not sand any payment to yahoo from your account /Card.So may be they will surely contact you.





Well i try to find the office address but i don%26#039;t understand the language...you can find it in the end of the site page...





Try to send email on this ids...


mail-classic-basic@cc.yahoo-inc.com





Or try this link i think they will contact you soon...


http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/contactus...

No comments:

Post a Comment